Hi Team ,
Need some help!!!
I could not able to login to the below jira URL.
https://jiradc2.ext.net.nokia.com/login.jsp
1. Could not able to see Forgot user name and password option
2. Donot remember the user id and passwrd
Regards
Abhisek
Hi @Abhisek Das
It seems that your Jira is using SSO authentication which may be managed by your company IT. When I click in the link you provided, I get a screen that gives me the option to 'use another account' and from there I can enter my account information or click on 'can't access your account'. If you click on 'can't access your account' you get some options to recover your account, although I believe you could also contact your IT and ask them for help. Is this the same thing you see? Thanks
Thanks for your reply Carlos!!! I am not in the webpage what you have attached in the screenshot.
Interesting... what do you see instead?
I see please contact jira administrator, i donot know what is the support contact of Jira...
I see. The Jira administrator may be someone in the IT department(or they may be able to point you in the right direction). Can you contact them?
Hi @Abhisek Das ,
You should reach for your JIRA Administrator since this issue is a authentication issue, as @Carlos Garcia Navarro mentioned you are using SSO and this is managed by your IT.
Do you have some teammate that could guide you to the right team/person?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.