When transitioning from 'on hold' status to any other status, the 'on hold reason' should automatically change to 'not on hold'
can any show me the solution for this
So I assume that when an issue transition "into" On Hold the On Hold Reason is being set and that the default value of On Hold Reason is Not On Hold? Now if you wish to set this field to "No On Hold" then you need to have dedicated transition "out of" On Hold status. By having dedicated transitions you can then simply add a post function to each exiting transition to set the value as desired.
Hi @Jack Brickey actually what I want is when the transition is on hold as you can see about the picture than the filed 'on hold reason' have to drop down multiple values right from that I want to set 'not on hold' when transition moved from 'on hold' to other states hope now make sense.
Hi @Jack Brickey could you please help me it is urgent
Hi Abbas, I’m actually not where I can easily assist at the moment. With that said it seems my earlier response should give you enough info to resolve. Maybe I am still misunderstanding? Let me restate...
your desired behavior:If a user moves an issue to On Hold status using the on hold transition then you wish to present the user with a required field “On Hold Reason” that is a single select field. Subsequently if a user moves an issue from the On Hold status then you wish to set the On Hold Reason to “not on hold”.
Or maybe you are saying this?....
if the status is On Hold you want the On Hold Reason to present a selection that excludes “no on hold” and if the issue is in any status other than On Hold the filed only present “no on hold”.
in my opinion the approach mentioned first would be how I would go about it.
Hi @Jack Brickey I can't see 'on hold' filed on in a drop-down on update issue filed could you please help me with this how to resolve this
Did you try the “update issue Custom Field”?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.