Hi,
I am trying to extract a JIRA Sprint report from JIRA API to PowerBI. Following the URL I received from api support. This will pull data for a specific SprintID. However I need to extract multiple sprints data to PowerBI ( say all sprint data for this year) and filter filter from PowerBI. Any thoughts how can I extract the same ? Thanks Sankesh
https://yourInstance.atlassian.net/rest/greenhopper/1.0/rapid/charts/sprintreport?rapidViewId=BoardID&sprintId=SprintID
Hi @Sankesh Valappil
The sprint report REST API call is for a specific sprint. To do what you are asking, you would instead make the call to get all of the sprints for a project, and then iterate over them to get the sprint report for each one.
Get all sprints:
https://yourInstance.atlassian.net/rest/greenhopper/latest/integration/teamcalendars/sprint/list?jql=project=yourProject
Best regards,
Bill
We have recently launched the feature to export Sprint Metrics (Velocity, Commitment, Scope Change etc.) using our app - AIO Power BI Connector for Jira.
This app can be used to easily export Jira data into PowerBI and create the dashboards.
It is the #1 selling connector for Jira on the marketplace and is used by hundreds of organizations world wide, including several fortune 500 companies.
It is available for all the three platforms Cloud/Server/Data Center.
If you would like us to provide some samples or have any questions, please feel free to email us at support@aioreports.com.
Link to marketplace app page: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219072/aio-power-bi-connector-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Documentation link: https://aioreports.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/APBCFJ/overview
For any questions or issues, please email us at support@aioreports.com or log a ticket at https://aioreports.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals
Regards
AIO Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.