I had been getting a daily digest of Atlassian Community question, now I'm getting all individual notifications in addition to the daily digest. I can't find the setting for this in my Atlassian Community profile.
Looks like they reset some defaults. But its easy to fix.
Click on your image at the upper right of the window.
Select Manage Settings
Click on the "Notifications" Tab
Click on the "Settings" Button
Examine the settings under "Frequency". Set to what you like.
That said. I used to use digest. But I actually like getting the emails individually now. I use an outlook rule to drop them all in a folder, and then on my time go through them. Before I would have to consume the digest all at once to see what interested me. Now going through mail by mail I can quickly delete the ones I don't care about, and deal with just the messages that interest me. And if I get distracted in the middle, there is no lost state.
So I am leaving mine as immediate for now.
I have the same issue and this is been happening since past two days!
And I actually stopped receiving the "Your daily digest" email entirely! Last one I received was on July 2.
Anybody seeing this as well?
Oh wow, I am still getting mailed for every new post!
Thank you @Andrew Laden , an email rule sounds like a best option here for me!!
That did the trick, thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.