I have a scenario in my team, where members have a small activity Example: Documentation. adhoc-support, on-call support. These activities might not take more than 30 mins to 2 hours. I have configured SP as the measurement and follow Fibonacci series mechanism of 1SP = 4 hrs.
Now to track all the activities and also adhere to the SP, I asked team to create TASKS instead of story and create sub tasks and provide SP to the parent task. Now, the trick of what if a particular sub task is in complete, we need to carry the entire TASK To the next sprint (I think so) but for my management they are worried about the reports.
So I am thinking of option whether we can change the estimating mechanism as HOURS instead of SP during the in progress stage of project execution OR can it be done only for the issue type TASK alone.
What could be the possible pros and cons of this change?
Thanks