Hi
The below-mentioned URL gives all the watchers for a particular page/content
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/#api-api-content-id-notification-child-created-get
But I want to filter those records based on AccountId or filter record that matches specific accountId.
So is there any way to achieve this. If yes please let me know.
Regards
Kuldeep Kushwaha
Hello @webmethods-integration !
As I understand, you need to sort the WatchArray array that is a result of the request to get the list of page watches.
As we can see here, the request returned value is a json array:
[Confluence Cloud Developer] Content Watches - Get watches for page
As far as I understand, REST does not allow us to do this. What you can try to do is to order the returned json array.
There are some articles about it on online forums:
[C# Corner] Sort JSON Object Array Based On A Key Attribute In JavaScript
I also believe that you will find very qualified resources in our sister community, the Developer Community:
[Atlassian Developer Community] Confluence Development
Let us hear from you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.