Hi,
I have a quick question about sprints.
I would like to know if it is possible to automate sprints.
Is it possible to program sprints in advance and have them trigger themselves automaticall ?
For example, if I program a sprint on July 20th at 05h A. M. will it start by itself?
If this function exists, can you please give me indications ?
Thank you for your answer.
Troudart
Hi @[deleted]
This not a feature built into JIRA. If you have one of the marketplace scripting add-ons, you can build this yourself.
There are a couple of suggestions to add this capability to JIRA, which you may review and vote for at these links:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-72857
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-11569
Here is one more for automation features. If this one gets implemented, we could use automation rules to schedule sprint start/end, etc.
https://codebarrel.atlassian.net/browse/AUT-704
Best regards,
Bill
Hello @William Sheboy,
Thanks for the information.
And thank you for your answer.
I'm going to look at the links you suggested.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.