Hi
Just wondering on how to create a private Scrum board that is linked to a project the user can create the board but cannot change its settings. Not sure wether or not he can do or does he need to be a global admin to do it.Also how would I be able to filter / sort JIRAs by creation time though the backlog. Also how would i be able to filter out the done/completed story points from a backlog so i can only see the issues
Hi Devon, welcome to the Community. Let me see if I can help.
Hi Jack!
Thank you would you happen to know the instuctions on how to turn it into a private scrumboard?
I’m not sure what you mean by private scrum board. If you simply want to create a scrum board you can do so as follows:
here is an article that might be useful - create-a-board
Wonderful Thank you Jack!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.