is there any way that we can add an issue to the board once the sprint is started ?? and I need to if we can add like that how we can manage the project with the deliverables ??
Hello @Hasitha Wickramanayaka
There is nothing the prevents you from adding an issue to a sprint after the sprint has started.
From the Backlog screen, right click on the issue you want to add. A popup menu will provide you with a list of choices. Included in that list will be each defined sprint and "Top of Backlog" and "Bottom of backlog". Simply select the sprint to which you want to add the issue.
Hello @Trudy P Claspill
Thank you very much for taking your time and reply to me. I wanted to check once it is added after a sprint started what will happen to the reports and all. now I can see does not make any error on the burndown chart report
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.