Hello JIRA community!
I am new to using Next Gen projects, so I'd like your advice.
With multiple Next Gen projects, can I create a kanban that includes a view with multiple projects so I can see issues assigned to specific people?
Thanks!
Lorraina
Hi Lorraina - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can create a board that uses a filter connected to multiple projects. It will look something like:
Project in (ABC, DEF, GHI) order by rank
Hi @Lorraina Morrison
Yes Thats possible.
You will have to adjust kanboard configuration accordingly
Hasna
Hi John,
Thank you! Can you please point me to the instructions for creating the board? Or let me know if I need to start with the filter?
Sure - while on a board, click on the dropdown for the board name on the upper left hand side. At the bottom of that dropdown you should see Create Board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.