I am trying to remove the the user example@atlassian-demo.invalid but it keeps re-appearing. How Can I stop the demo user from sending example requests?
Hello Jason,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
The Example Customer is an account created for the Demo project that it's for testing purposes.
After testing the Demo project, it should be deleted and if not deleted, it shouldn't be used for production.
Regarding the Example Customer, to complete delete the account, it's necessary that a site administrator goes to Cog icon > User management > Jira Service Desk and delete the account.
Regards,Angélica
Hi Angelica,
I did this and they simple re-appeared! Both in the admin page, and in the Service Management page, even through I got confirmation messages saying they were deleted in the bottom left of the screen.
Any Ideas?
Regards
Sorted ! Just took time to filter through!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.