Hi,
Using the Jira Cloud Slack App, I'm unable to connect a channel to a project.
- I have admin access to both the Slack workspace (Owner role) and the Atlassian Site (Org & Site admin)
- The bot appears in the list of Apps in the Slack sidebar
- I can invoke the `/jira connect` command, and the bot displays the drop-down menus
- When I select my Jira site from the dropdown, the bot just displays the message "Something went wrong! Please try again later."
- There's no sign of the Slack integration anywhere in Atlassian/Jira Cloud
I have uninstalled and re-installed the app multiple times.
I was able to connect a channel to a project in a test Atlassian site, so it definitely does work under some circumstances - I'm assuming some kind of permissions error somewhere in my primary Atlassian org/site, but I'm unsure where to check.
Does anyone know what permission settings are required for Slack to connect correctly?
Thanks,
Douglas