Hi,
On release, I usually choose to move open issues to the next version.
Since last week this functionality seems not working. Open issues remain in the released version.
Am I missing something?
Are you using the "Fix Versions" tab in the tickets? I'm able to add/remove versions (including released versions) from this section.Feel free to add a screenshot (with no sensitive info) if you can to get more context
we do have the same problem (do not figure out the exact date since when this issue exists)...we run jira 8.7.1
I can set fixedVersion manually but issues are not moved to the next version automatically on release
Has anyone got an answer from Atlassian on this? It seems really odd. I add the stories to the Versions, but when I want to check how many stories are in it, it is showing up empty.
I have the problem, since about October 2022 I believe, that when I, when making a release, choose to move open issues to the next version, also stories that are "Done"are moved to the next version. I don't know why this happens to some stories and not to others. But they are in status 'done' so should not move.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.