Hello,
What I did:
- Create a BitBucket cloud project and its repository.
- Create a Jira Software CLASSIC project and link to BitBucket cloud repository.
- Push a commit with <ISSUE-KEY<number> #transition-name
I can see the commit in the Jira software issue history, that part works, but the transition does not get executed. My transition name is "Start progress"
I have read about case sensitive: I tried both
I have read about underscore character, is not my case
I also have read about if there is a mandatory field it will fail silently. I tried to execute the transition manually in jira software and works fine. Even I didn't configure any field yet
I have read about use the target status name instead of transition name, I also tried that.
Actually I'm very frustrated with this. If you could gie me a clue I'd appreciate it so much.
Thanks in advance.