The option to create board using saved filter is not available. Any reason what is causing this issue? I cannot use 'create board from existing project' as we use NextGen Projects.
Hi Sandesh,
You cannot create a Next-gen Project based on an existing filter. Every Next-gen project is created independent of any existing schemes, filters, boards, fields, etc.
Hi John,
I am not talking about creating Next-gen Project here but looking to create new board. Normally, I would expect to see the 3rd option like in the image below. However, when I login using my username, I cannot see this option as shown in the image of the original post.
You cannot create a second board for a Next-gen project. You can only use the original board
We have created boards in the past using a filter that uses multiple NextGen Projects.
So, my question is why am I not able to see the 3rd option of 'Board from an existing Saved filter' when I try to Create a board? However, my account admin is able to see this option when he logs in.
I contacted JIRA support team. details here.
I believe this was temporary bug on Atlassian JIRA cloud.
the options is visible now and I am able to create board using existing filter.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.