I am trying to use the built-in cycle time report and it seems like since I updated our workflow and replaced some status' with others that the timings are incorrect.
The best example of this is:

Our first column on our board is "Selected", this is where I - the product owner - fill the board with the highest priority items (5 at a time).
The team ignore that status from their cycle time as they've not actually truly begin working on it yet.
Historically they tracked from "In Development", this was replaced with status "Doing" as the team encompasses a UI/UX Designer and Tester and to enable a better representation of their work we altered the board and the flow.
The above Story actually transitioned to "In Development" (which is no longer part of the flow) on 28th April 2020.
It wasn't transitioned to "Done" until June 16th 2020.
So in summary, that 2w cycle time is horribly inaccurate.
It doesn't "feel" right that because we change the status' and aspects of the workflow, that the cycle chart is completely thrown out.