Hi,
I guess it is a simple question of total beginner in Jira development. I'm building my own plugin (add-on) that puts a menu on the project sidebar and allows to make some sophisticated project status predictions. I would like to draw a 2-lines chart on the right side that uses my own generated data. But the AUI does not include a chart component. Am I totally wrong?
Thanks
e
Hi @edwardgonen ,
you're right there isn't component for charts but depending on in what you're building your app you can use external libraries....For example, we use chart.js for our React Jira apps.
If you're new to developing Jira apps you might find useful the free boilerplate we put together so you don't need to go through the same pain we went when we were starting the project Jexo boilerplate
Also for questions around Jira app development, it's better to use the developer community https://community.developer.atlassian.com/
Nikki
thanks so much. Very appreciated
ed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.