Help please! How do I create and submit a support request? I need help modifying our workflow! The 'resolution' on issues is no longer being set...
Thanks,
Mike
Here is the link to submit a request:
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
But maybe we can help you here. Are you able to access the Workflow?
But just a note, you cannot modify workflows for Next-gen projects.
John: Thank you for your reply! Yes, I can access and edit the Workflow. I assume I created the problem when I removed the "Done" status. I have tried to add a transition (post action?) to the "Accepted" status to set the resolution but it won't allow me to do this to an active (or draft) workflow. I think I can resolve this by adding back the "Done" status and the new path/transition would then be In-Progress -> Accepted -> Done -> Closed. Seems silly to have to do this to set the resolution but, oh well.
Thanks for your help.
The way to solve that is to first copy the workflow, then make your changes to the inactive workflow.
Then update your Workflow scheme to sub out the old workflow for the new workflow. Just make sure you match up the appropriate Issue Types when you add the new workflow.
The publish the modified workflow scheme.
The Workflow we had was:
Open > Backlog > In-Progress > Testing > Accepted > Done
I changed it to:
Open > Backlog > In-Progress > Testing > Accepted > Closed
Which do you think is better - changing the Workflow to:
Open > Backlog > In-Progress > Testing > Accepted > Done > Closed
or modifying Accepted to set the resolution to 'complete'?
Thank you for your help and guidance! I really appreciate it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.