What are the difference between the Field Configuration and Field Configuration Schemes?
Hey Reynalda,
The scheme is attached to the project and can be made up of multiple Field Configurations. Each Field Configuration can be attached to one or more Issue Types. The result is that you can make certain fields Required for certain issue types on a project but not others.
John: I'm not understanding the statement you made. Can you direct me to sites or links that explain this in more details. Thank you for answering my questions but I'm still not understanding this. Sorry.
Sure - here is the link to the Field Configuration guidance.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/changing-a-field-configuration-844500798.html
John: I THANK YOU and understood the field required and hidden but I need to understand the Field Config. and and the Field Config Scheme?
Sorry, just trying to learn more about this topic.
THANK YOU so much for the help!!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.