Convert issue option appears in under more button. We need to remove this option for users. please note can not remove move issue permission.
suggestion is highly appreciable.
You would need to remove all the sub-task issue types from the issue type scheme for the project.
thanks nic. But i would be needing sub-task issue type.
HOwever, I have removed move issue permission which worked for me.
Thanks !
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- It worked for parent but for child still this show,
Please help me here...please note What you suggested can not be done as I still want subtask issue types. I can not remove all the subtask issue type.
is there any alternate solution here,
Your reply is highly appreciable
The convert option can only be "removed" by not having the sub-tasks available. If you have sub-tasks available in the project, then people can convert between issue-level issues and sub-tasks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.