Hi Team,I have created a sample Classic Business Project on JIRA.I created a custom workflow as per our requirement . But i am not able to add the Approval option to the transitions.My requirement :When the Transition status is set from Review to Approve ,the approver should get notified & he should be able to Decline or approve the Request .But i am not able to set the Approve or decline Option on the Workflow transition.I have followed the below link but it seems to be not working as expectedhttps://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-desk-cloud/docs/add-an-approval-to-a-workflow
If someone can help me how to figure out..It will be very HelpfulThanks in advance
Hi @nisha ,
The documentation you followed is for Jira service desk, that might be the reason. Please check below link for Jira Software.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Questions/Workflow-with-Approval-s/qaq-p/339
Hi @Mehmet A _Bloompeak_ ,Thanks for your answer .the link you provided is to configure conditions to transitions which i was able to configure earlier as well. but i need to configure Multi Approvers option( the transition should be executed only after all the Approvers approve the task or requirement or testcase)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.