When I configure the view for my Advanced Roadmap / Plan by using View Settings feature, for example, set up grouping, color coding, etc. These settings are persisted for me but not for all other Jira users, whom I'd like to collaborate with when populating the plan further.
I.e. when other users open the plan, they see plain, flat list of epics and other tickets in scope of the roadmap, but grouping and other view settings are lost for them. This does not make sense because View Settings takes time to set up and it is critical that various product team members have the same, consistent view when building out the roadmap.
Is there a way to save plan's View Settings for all Jira users who can view and edit the advanced roadmaps?
Note: I know I can share plan's view via Share feature - which will preserve the view as I see it - but in this case the users I share the plan with will only see it in read-only mode, whereas I'd like to collaborate with them on editing the plan.