I would like to set a max value by user and not by team? Can we do that or only manage those manually?
That is not a feature available OTB. I'm not sure if there is an app that could help.
Hi @Tina Mader ,
Unfortunately, this is not a feature yet. It has already been requested and I would recommend you vote for and follow this feature request: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-36973
Hope this helps!
Cheers
HI Tina,
My two cents is that personal WIP Limits are for personal boards and should not be a part of a Team Kanban board. WIP limits (the Max number) are for the column and everyone on the team working in that column and should not be setup by individual.
Yes, and... When a team feels they need WIP limits by person, it seems there may be another issue happening:
Seems worth having a team discussion/retro on the symptom to decide how to improve.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.