The sprints I set up in my project only partially work, and there is no related log? Where should I position the problem. help!
When you say "only partially work", you tell us nothing about the problem you think you are seeing.
Could you tell us what the problem is?
Thanks, Nic.
Here is the thing,I set the date of one sprint as June 22. When I closed the sprint on the night of June 22, I selected the date of the next sprint as July 6. However, only about half of the issues in the sprint were transferred to July 6, and the remaining outstanding issues remained on June 22 without relevant activity log.
Is there any rule that does not trigger the sprint to July 6th? How do I locate the problem?
What is the difference between an issue that went into the new sprint and one that did not?
When the issue is completed, it does not enter a new sprint. Otherwise, it will enter a new sprint.Now the problem is, the unfinished problem, part of the new sprint, part of the old sprint.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.