When/how can I share my Jira Structure to the Jira Dashboard or to Confluence or Smartsheet? We really like the Structure view but cannot seem to view it anywhere else but in the App. Is there a plug-in or API?
Hello Stephen,
On Jira Server/Data Center, it is possible to show structures on Jira dashboards and on Confluence pages as well with Structure gadget - once you add the gadget in Confluence, Structure macro becomes available for adding on pages. Here is more about it in our documentation:https://wiki.almworks.com/display/structure/Structure+GadgetOn Jira Cloud, Structure gadget is not implemented yet. If you would be interested, we can notify you when it is released by updating this post.
I hope this helps. Please feel free to contact us directly at support.almworks.com if you need help with anything else.
Best regards,Stepan KholodovALM Works
I would like to be notified as soon as the Structure gadget is made available on Jira Cloud. If there is a beta user group for this, I would like to be made a part of it.
Thank you.
Sure, we will send the update here. Please note that Stucture gadget will likely to be implemented in Jira first and Structure macro for Confluence will be implemented later.
Hi Stepan - any update on when a Structure macro will be available for Jira and Confluence?
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that we released the Structure dashboard gadget in Structure Cloud. You can find out more about it in our documentation here: https://wiki.almworks.com/display/strcloud/Dashboard+Gadget
Please feel free to try it and if you need our assistance with anything, please contact us directly at support.almworks.com and we'll be glad to help you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.