Trying to add colors, red for highest priority blue for lowest so that my swim lanes will show it.
Hello Annie,
You can configure cards to have a color, but not swim lanes. And card color can be based on priority of the issue. The option to do this is under Board Settings > Card Colors.
Thank you! I am still having a little trouble. I am a Jira Administrator but I do not see Board Settings after I click on the Board Tab.
Is the board attached to a Classic or NextGent project?
For boards associated to Classic projects, with the board displayed click on the ... button in the upper right corner of the board display. That is where you will find Board Settings, but only if you are an Administrator for the board. Being a JIRA Administrator does not automatically make you and Administrator for the board.
I don't see a comparable feature for a Board associated with a NextGen project.
Thank you for all of the information. We have a classic project but still do not see the buttons to access board settings. We tried to look at the admins under user management section but saw nothing associated with board Admins.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.