Hi everyone,
I have set up our JSD and it works all fine.
I have started to use confluence by creating numerous separate spaces for each external partner we work with. Each space is structured with some sub-pages to separate hardware from software issues.
Now I found out that in order to use the knowledge-base with JSD I need to link the JSD project with the confluence knowledge-base space. But the knowledge-base space now is just one of many spaces I created.
I can see that my JSD issues are now looking up information from the separate confluence knowledge-base space that I connected.
So it is clear: all information that JSD will refer to needs to go through this one linked knowledge-base space.
My question is now:
1. Am I right so far?
2. Is there any chance to link my existing (individual) spaces with the JSD linked knowldege-base space in such a way that JSD will refer to the information from the then linked spaces as well? The "add shortcut" function is not the solution (as I was hoping to be).
3. Or do I have to re-create all the content from my separate spaces under the JSD linked knowledge-base space?