Hello Jira Team,
We are facing strange issue while we are accessing the board/backlog. We are unable to see the tickets which we had created in Sprints as well as in Backlogs. It shows below icon and where if I click on update Update filter it just landed in Settings and no where I see setting to update the count of tickets
.
When you click update filter, is should take you to the issue navigator where you can adjust the filter so that it doesn't try to include too many issues. What does the filter show you? There's a summary count on the issue navigator page.
When I click on "Update board filter" it navigated me to "General and filter"
Where I see below options
When you click "edit filter query", it should take you to the issue navigator which shows you a paginated list of the issues. At the top of that, it'll tell you how many there are.
Are you talking about this ? It shows 1000+, what should I change to to view things in Backlog, I m not even able to see Start Sprint . We are stuck.
How do you change this in NextGen?
Do not put too many issues into a sprint.
Hi - is this some sort of new issue today? We added a new project category in the board query filter to include issues from a reordered set/category of projects and then got the "Too many issues are trying to load" error on the Backlog page under all the Sprints. On reverting it back, it stayed the same. Yes, we had and have over 1000+ issues found but why is this appearing now even on reverting the filter? Please advise?
My guess would be browser caching. Check that the current filter returns less than 500ish (open) issues, then try closing the browser and re-starting it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.