While working with JWT plugin, is it possible to trigger an automation rule when an issue link is deleted ?
Also, can we have 2 automation triggers for an automation rule?
Hi @SWAPNIL SRIVASTAV
Using the JIRA automation rules, it is possible to trigger a rule when an issue is deleted.
Regarding 2 automation triggers, some of the triggers support multiple values, but there does not appear to be a way to have two different triggers. As a work-around, you could:
Best regards,
Bill
Hello @Bill Sheboy ,
No, I want to trigger the issue when issue link is deleted.
Hello, and sorry that I missed the link part of your request.
Looking at the automation rule triggers, it does seem like you can trigger on a link delete also. Please look here for more information:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/automation-triggers/
Thanks for the reply.
I am working on JIRA software and this link is for JIRA Cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.