Hello Guys, Anyone knows how to get the Version as a label over the Issue? Same as the Epic looks like over the Issue.
Bellow you will see a mockup as what I want.
Hi @Juan Enrique Muirhead
Go to board setting--> Card Layout-->Under backlog--> Choose field 'Affects version--> Click Add
Now, go back to your board. You will see the version on your issue.
Thanks,
Simar
Hi @simarpreet singh Thanks for your reply but, what can I find the "Board Setting"? This is my screen:
sorry but I can´t get the option to add this field to the backlog panel.
Hi @Juan Enrique Muirhead -
Oh ok, so you don't have board admin permissions. Please ask your board admin or project admin to make the above changes which I suggested. You will surely be able to see the version on issue.
@simarpreet singh Hi Simmar, I have the total Admin Permissions but I didn´t see what you are mention.
Could you provide something that we could review internally, like an screenshot of the permition that we need please or the step to active de permition. Me and the Technical team have been reviewing the configuration and can´t find the option.
Maybe the base configuration of JIRA (day 0) is not properlly.
Thanks in advance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.