I've been working with JIRA and Confluence for 2 years now, and over the past year i've been working with Office 2010. I've been using Confluence with Excel 2010 over that time, and have had no issues with it(even though I believe I read excel up to 2007 is supported). I'm trying to embed an excel file with multiple worksheets(although I only need 1 work sheet to show) and macros embedded onto confluence so everyone can see the data instead of it just being on my local machine. After a few hours of trying to get this to work, I just am unable to do so. The excel file is attached to the page and is being reference correctly but i'm getting a StackOverflowError everytime.
I attached an image of the wikimarkup and how it previews. I spent time searching through Atlassian's JIRA and online but i've been unable to find any use cases of anyone trying to embed an excel sheet that has macros in it. Does anyone know if this is either possible or not? If anyone has a link to a JIRA issue or a spec talking about this it would help a great deal.
The old QA tester in me feels that I should have enough info here, but please let me know if you need more info and i'd be happy to provide what I can. I have tested it with different excel sheets and have not ran into any issues. Thank you in advance.
