Does anyone have any insight on how access the Sprint field's attributes within Advanced compare conditions in Workflow Automation?
Hi @Ron Saavedra
Looking at community posts as recent as Sept 2019, it doesn't appear that the sprint state is accessible yet.
Please look in this documentation, searching the page for Sprint, to see what is available:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/smart-values-general/
Best regards,
Bill
What are you trying to achieve with the comparison?
Ste
Hi Bill,
Thanks for the feedback! noticed the same in the documentation. I’m wondering how that’s the case when custom field attributes are available with current functionality...
Cheers,
RS
Hi Stephen,
I’m working on email notifications when an issue is added to an active sprint.
Reading your follow-up posting, about notifying when issues are added to the sprint...
Have you tried to trigger on a change to the sprint field, and then use JQL to filter and detect if the sprint is in opensprints()? At an issue level, you could then send the notifications for added items.
Thanks for the suggestion.
This works very well for my use case!
Cheers,RS
Goal: Send administrator an email when a new issue is added to an active sprint.I would try something like this...
Again, I haven't tried this myself, but its where I would start.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.