I've been talking to support about this and was told that it was an image sizing issue, then that "in case you have a large amount of data, you will have to use the vertical and horizontal slider to display the whole article, we know that's not ideal, therefore this feature request"
Fine, let's forget the other ways that this can be fixed and just assume that it makes sense to have large image / macros use horizontal scroll instead of taking up more of the available px on screen.
But on my articles, even when there is nothing else in the articles, it still introduces a horizontal scroll.
I'm not zoomed in to the browser or anything.
Here's a text-only example:


And here's the end of the first few lines:

I keep asking support and they keep telling me that I have 'a large amount of data' and this is just what happens with too much content. They even provided me with links to effective web / UI layout.
I guess I'm just trying to confirm that this is a real thing - word wrap really just doesn't work properly on Service Desk portals?