I have added a epic on roadmap by clicking the "+" sign.
How can I remove this creates epic ?
Rim.
Hi @[deleted] ,
Thanks
Because I don't have the permission, I couldn't see the "Delete" menu.
Now I can remove it after getting the permission.
Rim
As far as I can tell, Atlassian has terrible support. I've submitted dozens of tickets related to issues with Jira and Confluence and after several months I have yet to receive one single reply.
It will be deleted permanently ? Or it only be deleted from the road map?
Hello everyone, I would like to understand how I can delete permanently an epic once I have deleted it from the Roadmap?
I have deleted in the view of the roadpmap without problems. But then when I search for the Epic number, I see that still exists in JIRA inside the Project. Then I change the status to cancelled, but how can I delete it from the project?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.