Hi,
I am wanting to create an automation that sends an email to a non-Jira service desk customer. The send an email action works great and I am able to send emails outside of the organization. However, the goal is to have the person receiving the email be able to respond and that response is added as a comment on the issue. I have seen many things about adding a custom email handler in system settings and I have done that. but I am unsure of the value I need to put for the "Catch Email" attribute for the handler. If I put the generated email for the service desk it created a new issue even though the issue key of the issue that is triggering the email is in the subject. I put the general email jira@<my-domain>.atlassian.net nothing happens. I am unsure if I am mission something simple or if there is something else I need to do.