I'm creating a Jira Onboarding process in a Kanban board, and was wondering how I could link this to the Jira confluence.
In edit mode on your Confluence page, select the Jira macro from the list of macros. This will prompt you to insert the JIRA filter you'd like to show. You can insert the filter of the Kanban board, which you will find in JIRA under "board settings" by clicking on the three dots at the top right of the Kanban board page.
Are there any videos I can watch on configuring a on board in Jira?
Hello @Alex Hoffman,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
Just for a better understanding of the issue, can you please let us know more details about what do you need to show on Confluence?
If it's related to what Gabriela mentioned, please follow the steps of the documentation below:
Regards,Angélica
Hi - For some reason when I am in my kanban board I do not see the option Board Settings three dots at the top right?
A projects Kanban board
This macro does not seem to help me
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.