Hello everybody.
I need get all roles from a project and then get all users from each roles.
Can you help me? Thank you.
Regards.
To "get" the list, go to Project Admin -> People.
I suspect you are looking for something else though. Whatever that is, you will need to explain what you mean by "get"
Hi Nic,
I need to get roles from a jira project in java. Is it possible?
"in java" tells us almost nothing about what you mean by "get".
Where? What are you running to do this?
Hi @Adrián ,
You can accomplish it via Rest API. Pseudocode will be similar to below
roles = GET /rest/api/3/project/{projectIdOrKey}/rolefor each role in roles GET /rest/api/3/project/{projectIdOrKey}/role/{role.id}
Or you can try the app Project Role Tab for Jira Cloud. It displays project roles and assigned users/groups to project roles as below.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.