A few days ago our JIRA admin made a few changes:
Yesterday I made changes to the groups under Administration site. I deleted a hand full of groups that were empty to clean up the list as I added a bunch of new groups to better track what users belonged to what company departments.
I also moved the “Access to product” permission from jira_user group to user group to reduce the number of groups we need to assign when creating new users.
Afterwards, our Zephyr test case folders no longer show the proper link to the test case issue in JIRA. Normally when browsing in a Zephyr folder we see each test case with a link to the JIRA/Zephyr issue ticket (something like TST-1234). After the admin made some user/permission changes, we see a non-working link for each test case and the test case summary only shows the message 'the issue wasn't found or you don't have permission to see it'. Everything else seems to be OK, all test case issue tickets appear on the single Kanban board in the project, etc.
Any ideas on what to do? We've tried re-indexing and clearing the Zephyr cache. We're using JIRA cloud so no re-indexing of JIRA appears possible.