If I have different members on my team, But I dont want them to see all cards, where do I assign each card to the members of my team?
Hello @GIOVANNI ORREGO
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Analyzing the description of your question, I'm not completely sure if:
Also, can you please confirm if you are using Jira Next-gen or Classic?
Supposing you are using a Jira Classic project:
To achieve the scenario 1, you can use issue security levels to restrict the project issues to specific assignees, adding the field "Assignee" in the security level:
Configuring issue-level security
To achieve the scenario 2, you can create a new board and edit the board filter to display only the respective issues assigned to the users. These would be steps:
assignee = currentUser()
Please, let us know if the information above helps and provide us with more details of the scenario you are trying to achieve if you still need help, including the project type you are using (Next-gen or Classic).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.