I have my desktop notifications turned off but the icon will still show a badge with a number that is supposed to reflect how many notifications I have. I'd love to turn this off but haven't figured out how. The number is always off by one. Even when I have 0 notifications it still always shows the badge with a 1 in it. I know this isn't a huge deal but I'm a type A nutjob and it bothers me lol
Hello Erica,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Testing on my laptop with the latest version, I wasn't able to replicate the same issue. There was one notification as well, but once I read it, the number one disappeared.
Can you confirm if it's updated? If not, please update to the version is 106.0.0 (106.0.225).
Regards,Angélica
Hi Angélica,
I did confirm that's the version I am on. Below you can see I have 0 notifications but the badge still shows a 1.
Erica
Thank you for the screenshots. I've sent your post for the team responsible for the app to check if there is any bug related to notifications.
As a test, can you please go to Mac's System preferences > Notifications and disable the Badge app icon?
Please, give it a try and let us know how it goes.
Oh that worked! They're gone now - thank you!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.