Hi,
1-where from I can add new site when I was login . Because I did not see this menu to add new site when I was login like ( abc.atlassian.com )
2-How can I rename an alreday exist free cloud site like ( thttps://team-1589470290430.atlassian.net )
you can reach out to Atlassian support for assistance on this - https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
i believe they will do this on a limited frequency, e.g. once or maybe once a year. haven't done this myself.
Hello Süleyman,
Thanks for reaching out to Community!
I would like to share with you our documentation regarding changing the site URL:
As Jack mentioned, you need to contact our support, but since you are on a Free plan, you may contact our Customer advocates team first and add all the details and the reason why you need to change the site URL:
To see if you qualify, start by contacting support. Our team will then review the eligibility criteria prior to triggering your rename. In preparation for a site rename, please do not attempt to reserve your preferred name by signing up for a new site. This creates extra complexity in the process and will prolong the time required before your site can successfully be renamed. Additionally, please note that the site rename process reserves the original cloud URL for historical reference and does not release it to be used again.
Update: Site rename is only available for Standard and Premium plans. Free plans are not eligible for site rename.
Regards,Angélica
hi,
I created more than one one site, and some sites name are not useful for me,
When I need to create new site firstly I tried to rename these already excist sites but I couldnt it.
Now I wanana delete or rename below sites whic marked wiht red circle.
Thank you for the details, Süleyman.
Since only our support can rename sites, I believe that the best option would be to create a backup and delete the sites, that it's something you can do from your end.
To cancel both subscriptions, you need to go to my.atlassian.com/product and click on "Cancel subscription".
I checked it and I see that these sites are already deactived. But they still stay in the list. How can I remove it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.