Hi All,
I am wondering how do I add start and due date to issues? Thanks!
Hi @huimin.liu - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Do you mean that it is not available on the screen to populate?
Go to Project Settings > Screens
Select the screen being used and the configure it to add the fields.
Hello @huimin.liu,
Thanks for reaching out to Community!
I would like to add that, if you are using a next-gen project, you can go to Project settings > Issue types and drag and drop the fields, in case it was not added to the issue type and then, click on Save changes.
If you are using a classic project, please follow the steps John mentioned.
Regards,Angélica
thank you so much @John Funk and @Angélica Luz for your help! I tried and I saw due dates and start dates under this page show below, but i couldn't configure that into the tickets, does that mean I don't have the admin permission?
Your screenshot below shows you in the Field Configuration, not the screen.
Can you get to Project Settings > Screens?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.