We have serveral projects, and I can see the workflows below. It looks like the Agile version used at the time when the project was created is fix. Since OnDemand get's updated from time to time, the following questions come up:
- Do I need to update the workflow to the newest version?
- If yes, how to do it?
- If yes, how to know that I need to do it?
- How to know what changed?
I would like to have a gloabl standard workflow that's shared by all projects. So, change this one, changes everything. How can I do this? At the moment it looks like every project gets its own instance of the workflow.
| Agile Simplified Workflow Scheme for Project FM
Generated by JIRA Agile version 6.3.6.1. This workflow scheme is managed internally by JIRA Agile. Do not manually modify this workflow scheme.
|
|
|
|
| Agile Simplified Workflow Scheme for Project IN
Generated by JIRA Agile version 6.3.7. This workflow scheme is managed internally by JIRA Agile. Do not manually modify this workflow scheme.
|
|
|
|
| Agile Simplified Workflow Scheme for Project NLPP
Generated by JIRA Agile version 6.3.5.3. This workflow scheme is managed internally by JIRA Agile. Do not manually modify this workflow scheme.
|