There is one user in our team that have a flag [admin] close to his name in the user list. Why?
Hey Victor!
This is likely caused by the user being part of a group that has been administrative access to your particular JIRA instance.
Thanks!
Hey there! I think it is not because I have the same group permissions as the user with this flag. And also there is another user with all administrative access that doesn't have this label.
Only this one user has and I don't understand why.
Hmm, that is odd, then...
What version of JIRA? Could you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?
Check where the user is defined in Admin, User Management, It may be there are two accounts for the user, one non-admin and one admin and the user is named differently in AD
I checked. There is only one account
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.