Hi, I have the error in BigPicture Configuration and I can't see Jira issue in Gantt of BigPicture even if I imported it.
Please see the print screen.
Thank you.
Scope screen shows 2 tasks in the scope, so it's not related to the scope.
It seems that the Task configuration is incorrect. But there is no other evidence, so it's difficult for me to find out the reason.
Hi,
what kind if task configuration has to be?
but if there are 2 tasks in the scope why is not releted to the scope?
can I do another pronto screen to help you?
thank you
Try to delete the value of the task type in the scope config screen. There should be the count of issues from the jira project.
Attach more screenshots plz. I saw the Task config screen was blank.
Where is scope configuration screen? could you send me the print screen?
I saw the Task config screen was blank --> it is blank because of the error
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.