Hi Ricksoft,
We just started using your addon and its really nice. I like everything so far but have one question.
I need to make sure each of my team is fully booked each sprint. I have a gantt chart based on open and future sprints (Sprint in (openSprints()) OR Sprint in futureSprints()) this shows all the tickets just fine, but it splits them up into release folders so if i filter the gantt by assignee it will filter each folder. Since I have engineers working on issues in different future releases in the same Sprint. So those tickets are spread out in the different folders and I cannot see all the tickets that Engineer A has for the next Sprint side by side. is it possible to not have the tickets divided into the release folders the way that everything can sit under a nested issue. If i do that and move issues to other folders it will change their fixversion which I don't want. engineers will work on things in different epics in the same sprint as well. Thanks for the help.