We use a predefined issue summary for various tasks within our workflow and I would like to make an adjustment to every issue summary under the same component.
- Summary Currently on 200+ issues:
- Module - Data Extraction/Mapping
- What I want them all to say after importing (so literally just remove 'Data Extraction/':
The variable here is I need the existing issues to remain intact with their current IDs and the word "Module" above can/is 23 different values so I cant bulk update (which I don't think bulk update allows summary field updating anyway).
Meaning these are 4 out of 23 real examples:
- Finance - Data Extraction/Mapping
- Tax - Data Extraction/Mapping
- Utility Billing - Data Extraction/Mapping
- Payroll - Data Extraction/Mapping
As of now, the only potential solution is for me to export, manipulate the file accordingly, deleting the existing issues from the extract, and then re-importing them with the new summary values but that's not ideal due to the issue keys changing. Any other ideas/thoughts?