I have a project. And we have a team. One team member loses access to the project. But I and nobody didn`t delete him. Could you help restore access to the project this user kirill@xxxx.xx?
My email: oleg@xxxx.xx
We do not have access to your account nor should we as we are simply users like yourself. For the most part anyway, also, I highly recommend you remove you private info from the post as this is a public forum.
now that said, you should be able to accomplish this yourself if you are an admin for the project. Just go under project settings > people and click add people.
Hi Oleg,
This item should be taken to Atlassian Cloud Support. Contact them using this form. Cheers!
Hello Oleg,
Thank you for reaching out to Community!
I can see that Kirill's account is deactivated on your site.
To activate the account again, a site administrator must go to Cog icon > User management and click on "Grant site access" for the affected account.
Also, as Jack mentioned, since here is a public forum, it's recommended to not post private information, so I edited your question and removed the email addresses and the cloud URL.
Regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.