Hi,
For internal multi sprint reasons, we are moving our next-gen project to classic and we have an issue with the active sprint view.
We have sorted our subtasks and user stories in our backlog, but when we look at the active sprint view, the order is changed to the creation number and not the rank we have defined in the backlog.
in the backlog :

in the active sprint view :

In the next-gen version, if you change the order in the board view (active sprint view in classic mode), it has an impact on the order in the backlog view, and it's logical ... but not in classic mode
As I don't have this issue in the next-gen version, I suppose that something have to be configured manually, but can't find what on documentation.
In the "General and filter" section of the board, I have the good (and default) filter "project = MKG ORDER BY Rank ASC"
I'm lost ...
Thanks for your help.
Sébastien.