Hi,
Hi,
I have two Projects:
- Project A (classic)
- Project B (next-gen)
Project A is where our main board is and most of our tickets are.
Project B has a parent ticket which has 4 sub tasks. The parent is assigned to Person X and 1 sub task for that ticket is assigned to Person Y.
I would like the issues + sub tasks from Project B to appear in the board in Project A in the Active Sprints view. I would like the sub task to appear for Person Y. At the moment, only the parent ticket appears, assigned to Person X, and none of the sub tasks appear.
As per the below screenshot, IAM-26 is assigned to MW, however, the sub task (IAM-38) is not assigned to MW and does not appear as a seperate ticket on the board.

Thanks,
Anthony
***UPDATE: As per answer below, this can't be done.